- We gladly accept table reservations for groups up to 15. To enable us to give an excellent service, we do ask that groups bigger than 15 request a written quotation for a booking.
- A reservation is only confirmed once availability is confirmed.
- We are licensed – no own alcohol or food allowed.
- Please arrive on time, we cannot guarantee your table should you arrive more than 30 minutes late.
- Reservations need to be done 24 hours prior to the expected occasions to avoid disappointment.
- Due to COVID-19 and other health and safety regulations, special arrangements may be put into place.
Conferences and Occasions Bookings
- Request a written quotation upfront for any occasions with 15 guests and more.
- Bookings are only confirmed once availability is confirmed and a 60% deposit has been received.
- We are licensed – no own alcohol or own catering allowed.
- Kindly request our full terms and conditions.
- Small pets on a leash are welcome. We do provide a water bowl.
- Food for our farm animals can be purchased in the store. You are welcome to bring apples and carrots to give them a treat as well. Please note ONLY ORGANIC feed.
- The safety of kids is important to us. As such the centre has been designed to only have one entrance during normal operations. The outside seating space is designed to allow parents to sit next to the play areas.
- However, we do want to stress that your kids remain your own responsibility.
- Our small library has been built over the years. The owner loves books and started the collection when she won her first book on nature as a Std 4 child. Subsequent we were gifted the Esther Geldenhuys collection of garden and rose books. And ever since then people had given us their garden, nature and cook books when they relocated or clean house.
- All guests are welcome to enjoy our books whilst in our company on our premises. We do request that the books are treated with respect and care. They are not available to take away.
Website Privacy & Security
We are committed to upholding the confidentiality and security of your personal information. The information below explains what we do with the data we collect and applies to information submitted anywhere on this site.
The Information We Collect
We collect information voluntarily provided to us through this site. We do not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals.
We utilise cookies. A “cookie” is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while the user is browsing that website. This information helps us to know how and when our site is visited and which pages are viewed.
We use non-personally identifiable information collected through a “cookie” to improve the design and content of our site, to enable us to personalise your Internet experience, analyse trends, gather broad demographic information, administer the site, and for other purposes.
We will not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any personally identifiable information to any third parties outside our partner organisations and those working directly with them in connection with our activities. We will only disclose personally identifiable information we maintain to those not directly working in connection with us when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena.